During the Covid19 outbreak, all gatherings at Church buildings have been cancelled. Some opportunities for worship and reflection have moved on line, and we welcome you a new and different way of expressing and living out faith and trust in Jesus Christ.
Links to the local Church web sites are below:
- Glengarry & Fort Augustus
- Duncansburgh MacIntosh
- North West Lochaber
- Acharacle & Ardnamurchan
- Ardgour, Kingairloch, Strontian & Morvern
- Nether Lochaber & Kinlochleven
- Glencoe & Duror
Many of the Congregations are also on FACEBOOK
Lochaber is a Presbytery of 15 congregations in the West Highlands of Scotland. Our Presbytery is centred around Fort William, which is dominated by Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the British Isles. Tourism is the main activity in our area with skiing in winter, walking and cycling all year round.
”The role of presbytery in the national church is to:
· Encourage worship, ministry and mission in the presbytery area;
· Strengthen and support local congregations and their ministries;
· Provide oversight of congregations, ministers and elders.”
The vision of the Church of Scotland is to be a church which seeks to inspire the people of Scotland and beyond with the Good News of Jesus Christ through enthusiastic, worshipping, witnessing, nurturing and serving communities.